The Health Messenger Dashboard
Summary: The Dashboard allows users to see their overall message status, view individually scheduled/ sent messages, view responses and reply. Different users may have different dashboards depending on their access.
1. Send New Message: Send a new group message or closing message. to send previously made drafts see Messages page.
2. Summary Information (For 1 day, 1 week or 1 month)
- Delivered Messages - total Delivered messages in the timeframe chosen (1 day, 1 week or 1 month)
- Responses - total incoming SMS Text or Voice message responses in the timeframe chosen
- New Contacts - total new contacts in timeframe chosen
- Select the Message Name link to view details. Sent and scheduled time shows when message was sent or scheduled.
- View the total Text messages, Voice Calls, Emails and Replies for this message.
4. View Report
- Messages - Displays all outgoing messages. Select view to see contents of each message, or checkboxes and cancel or reschedule to change all or individual messages.
- Responses - Displays all incoming Text and Voice responses to these messages
- View Incoming SMS Text Messages and Responses to Voice Messages
- Select Reply to respond to incoming text messages. You will then be able to view the Text "conversation" history
- If you want to view responses for a specific message, select that message name or View Report -> Responses.
Inbox / Responses Page
- View the contact name, phone number, if applicable their appointment rime, associated clinic, and their text message or voice response.
- If a text message responses was received, a Reply button will be available to the right.
- Selecting Reply allows the user to send a text message back to the contact. They can also review their texting message history with that contact.
All Messages Page Details
- Select at least one checkmark to cancel the selected message(s) or reschedule them for a future time.
- Select the view button and view the specific message delivered to this contact.