Teletask's messaging systems improve engagement and retention.
Use Teletask’s Web-based system to reduce no shows, increase retention and improve engagement with your clients:
- Automated appointment reminders and missed appointment notifications
- Real time, 2-way conversational text messaging for appointment reminders, peer counselors, and ongoing direct participant engagement
- Closed clinic and emergency messages
- Send messages to specific groups or sub-group instantly
Key Messaging Features For Healthcare
- Direct integrations with some EHR's and easy data transfer processes with others.
- Customize Voice, Text & Email messages delivery by appointment type, clinic, and more.
- Text and Email messages in 52 languages, Text to Speech in 24 languages (100+ voices), or Voice recordings in any language.
- View real time text and voice responses from web portal.
- Conversational Two-way texting with clients and text auto-replies to client responses.
- Easily create/send immediate messages for important news(farmers markets, etc.).
- Outgoing voice calls can be sent using the Caller ID of your choosing, even per clinic.
- Advanced Answering Machine Detection delivers message to answering machine/ vm.
- Automatic call transfers for cancelations and rescheduling.
- Messages can be sent multiple times with settable rules. For example a text message and voice message are sent days before the appointment, and if no response is received a follow-up text message is sent 1 day before the appointment.
- Multiple levels of access allow Admins to have a high level of control while also allowing autonomy for it’s users at the agency and clinic levels who can send messages and view results only to participants within their areas.
- Create your own messages or use our pre-defined scripts when needed.
- High level security and encryption standards. Never a breach of any kind.
- Choose Caller ID Number(s) for outgoing calls.
- Automatic redials on busy/missed calls, text to speech or real voice recordings, view call results and user responses.
Contact us for a quote for a messaging service that fits your needs!
To view a details about messaging capabilities and applications in your area, select more info to learn more.